We are 2-1/2 months into the Grand Tour of Virginia but still have plenty of time for new participants. We still have 4 months to go!!!
I am trying to figure out where to hold the 3rd Mystery Stop! I would prefer higher elevation because I would like to do it late July/early August. If you have any suggestions, please send them to me. Any and all suggestions are welcome.
Looking forward to hearing your ideas.